- Teachers may opt to enter as individual or pair
Teachers are required to bring along video recording tools such as video camera, smartphone, digital camera, etc.
- Teachers will record, edit and create a video/static presentation based on student’s activity in Level 2 and 4
- Scientific principles, technological application, engineering concept, and mathematical analysis may be added as content in the presentation
- The best video WINS!
- Teachers will answer up to 60 questions in up to 60 minutes using an Answer Sheet
- Questions will be projected on the screen in SEAMEO Hall with a 60-second timer for each slide
- Upon completion, Secretariat will collect all Answer Sheet and proceed to mark process
- Answers will be shown to all upon completion for learning purposes
- Most correct answer WINS!